T56 Reverse Lockout Wiring

Hi guys im trying to figure out the wiring for my reverse lockout on my 93 t56 im using a 1996 caprice harness with my 93 camaro engine franken car. Tremec t magnum all in one harness.

Tremec T56 Magnum Modified Reverse Lock Out Solenoid

Tremec T56 Magnum Modified Reverse Lock Out Solenoid

T56 reverse lockout wiring. For borg warner gm non magnum t t56 reverse lockout solenoid. Safest way to use your reverse lock out. T56 reverse lockout solenoid installation instructions this installation assumes that the only wires that will be connected to the reverse lockout solenoid are the two wires in this kit pink green. The other wire would be a ground. Does the ground just go to. Easily wires to magnum or t56 6 speed to unlock reverse when car is not moving.

Im switching from a stock 06 gto ls2 pcm and everything worked without issue. Requires electric speedo harness for newer style magnum 6 speeds or ls1lt1 6 speeds select from above. I did some searching on here and found a couple posts pertaining to speedometer setup and more importantly reverse lockout. The tremec t magnum transmission comes equipped with 3 electronic connections that control the vehicle speedometer output reverse lock out and reverse 552. The most elegant and simple way to hook up your reverse lock out solenoid. When on it will open the relay and drop the voltage to the t56 reverse lockout solenoid.

1 this installation only intended for the tremec t56 6. The borgwarner t56 t56 magnum tr 6060 six speed manual transmission utilizes a reverse lockout solenoid to eliminate inadvertent shifting and grinding into reverse gear while attempting to shift into 5th gear. The tremec t super magnum wiring harness is the most simple complete and robust method for trlmgbw. My setup is a dominator efi with a t56 magnum transmission. Any existing wiring to the solenoid should be disconnected and safely insulated and tucked out of the way in a secure place. The reverse lockout uses pin d6 which for the automatic harness is b.

I have a 2 wire inductive vss sensor an auto meter electric speedometer and the transmission has a reverse lockout solenoid.

Gallery of T56 Reverse Lockout Wiring

Marks Ak427 Cobra Build T56 Reverse Lockout
Download Now
Marks Ak427 Cobra Build T56 Reverse Lockout
Reverse Lockout Solenoid Corvetteforum Chevrolet Corvette
Download Now
Reverse Lockout Solenoid Corvetteforum Chevrolet Corvette
T56 Manual Transmission Wire Harness Connector Pigtail Back Up Reverse Sensor Lamp Light For Gm Ls1 And Lt1
Download Now
T56 Manual Transmission Wire Harness Connector Pigtail Back Up Reverse Sensor Lamp Light For Gm Ls1 And Lt1
T56 Reverse Lockout Solenoid Controller
Download Now
T56 Reverse Lockout Solenoid Controller
Reverse Lock Out Module 6 Speed
Download Now
Reverse Lock Out Module 6 Speed
Soft Reverse Lockout Bias Spring For 1997 2013 Corvette C5 C6 T56 Tr6060 6 Speed
Download Now
Soft Reverse Lockout Bias Spring For 1997 2013 Corvette C5 C6 T56 Tr6060 6 Speed
T56 Magnum Wiring Harness With Bluetooth Speedometer And Lockout Control
Download Now
T56 Magnum Wiring Harness With Bluetooth Speedometer And Lockout Control
T56 M6 Replaced Reverse Lockout Solenoid Still Locked
Download Now
T56 M6 Replaced Reverse Lockout Solenoid Still Locked
Details About Set Of 3 T56 Connector Backup Reverse Lockout Vss Wiring Pigtail For Gm Lt1 Ls1
Download Now
Details About Set Of 3 T56 Connector Backup Reverse Lockout Vss Wiring Pigtail For Gm Lt1 Ls1
T56 Reverse Lockout Wiring Diagram
Download Now
T56 Reverse Lockout Wiring Diagram
T56 Transmission Connector Amp Pigtail Kit
Download Now
T56 Transmission Connector Amp Pigtail Kit
American Autowire T56 Reverse Lockout Module Pigtail Wires
Download Now
American Autowire T56 Reverse Lockout Module Pigtail Wires
Nm 5584 Transmission Speed Sensor Wiring Diagram Schematic
Download Now
Nm 5584 Transmission Speed Sensor Wiring Diagram Schematic